Monday, April 09, 2007

My biking saga

I decided to bike to work today, after the morning commute. I wanted to see if I could do it, since I'm going to start riding to work every morning (as soon as I can).

Well, the first trip was really really hard. And it took me about 45 minutes to bike the 4 miles (one-way). That has to be some kind of record (not the good kind).

But I figure I'll use my blog as a diary of my biking efforts so that at the end of the summer I'll be able to proudly tell you that I'm biking 4 miles to work in 10 minutes... well maybe not that fast.

So anyway, I'm sore, but feeling good about getting outside and doing some exercise.

3 comments:

dastew said...

Wow I think I can walk that fast. Nice way to not even call us. We're so never sharing our cheesy curly fries with you.

Mr Jo Bloggity said...

Um... we lost your number?

dastew said...

liar