So, I've been a little lazy posting this week. Partly because we didn't have the boy for the first three days of the week.
In case you are wondering, I love my son but it was amazing to have some time to ourselves. Mia and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in and doing our own projects. We got some of the serious cleaning and re-arranging of the house done, which was nice.
Then for the last two days, we've just been catching up with Ethan. He always learns so much when he's around older kids and we've been impressed with how much he talks.
I'm going to put up some more video soon. Ethan picked up his baseball bat today and so we were playing a little baseball, it was very fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Mia and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in and doing our own projects. We got some of the serious cleaning and re-arranging of the house done"?
Seriously? 1st you get rid of Ethan for a week and you clean? 2nd your office was in its average state when we were over. I think Mia's last post was more honest about your goals. :D
Post a Comment