Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BUSY! Life is busy, always. Doesn't matter when, something keeps us busy.

Mia and I were talking yesterday about how she's always looking forward to the weekends (cause I'm around to take care of Ethan) but then, once it arrives, she's just thinking about how the next week is coming up.

I am fortunate(?) to have a pretty consistent schedule 7 days a week. I wake up, get Ethan out of bed, change him and start feeding him breakfast.
Then I either go to work, or go to work taking care of Ethan.

After work-day work, I come home and take care of Ethan usually by going to the park, sitting on the porch, or playing with him in the living room.

On an Ethan-day work, we usually spend the morning lounging around the house. Sometimes I'll watch Xaiolin Showdown. Then we go to the park for about 2 hours before lunch.
Ethan takes a nap, usually 2 hours (or at least when we are lucky).

In the afternoon, it's more park time. We do something to get outside because he gets so stir-crazy when we keep him inside all afternoon.

Then, after work (work-work or Ethan-work) I make dinner for all of us. Then I give Ethan his bath. Bath time usually requires a lot of chasing Ethan around the house trying to get his clothes off. After bathtime he loves to go jump on his bed while we put on pajamas. Then, after I put him down and leave the room Ethan cries for a while. Actually he cries out for Daddy (and Mommy) but unfortunately we have to leave him to fall asleep.

UPDATE: Mia's rebuttal here :p

No comments: