I wish that I could say I have been good about blogging this month. But really I am cheating and using the date changing function to fill in July. It isn't that we have been all that busy, but just that after working all day and taking care of Ethan at night, then trying to clean the house, well I just get tired.
So, the 4th of July weekend was relaxing. We were alone and we cleaned up the house. It needed some thorough cleaning, and de-junking. We send quite a bit of stuff to the local thrift store and feel pretty good about the rest of the house.
We also had a BBQ with some friends of ours in our small backyard.
Mia worked on the 4th because she was getting paid her normal pay plus the bonus pay for an open shift plus holiday pay. So, since we couldn't do fireworks anyway, it was a good day for her to work.
And of course, the boy was cute as ever. He is 7 months old, and I have been better about getting some pictures of him up.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment