We were out in New York this weekend for Nathan's homecoming. I can't believe that his two years are up already. But I remember how quickly my mission went, and I guess it's not so hard to believe after all.
Nathan gave a great homecoming talk about missionary work, testimony, and the power of the Spirit. It made me remember all the feelings I had when I got off my mission. It's amazing to think of all the missionary work that we members could be doing. Sadly, I know that I'm not doing half as much as I could and should.
But, the weekend was fun. We went to Great Escape and I got to relax in a wave pool. Just being in water for the first time this summer made me want to go to the beach very badly. We are planning a trip for the upcoming weekend. I can hardly wait to feel the saltwater.
I love the beach!
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment