Well, today is my first Father's Day. It's quite the feeling to know that I have a little boy to take care of for the rest of my life. I'm glad that we have him though. He is such a cute boy and brings so much to our family.
Sometimes we get a little worn out trying to keep up with him, but when he laughs or smiles or plays with us, we forget about all that and it's worth it. The last couple of days have been especially fun because he has been getting all excited to see me when I get home from work.
He starts waving his arms and smiling at me and making faces. We usually play until it's time for him to go to bed, then I get him ready and put him down.
He is such a cute, cute boy and so much fun to play with. I look forward to being here with him as he grows and develops.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment