My company launched a new site last Thursday, but I was out before it went live. So I got to see the updates over the weekend from home, but didn't hear the story about it until I came back to work today.
Mostly everything went smoothly. For the size of the change we made to how our site was structured, built, and referenced on the Web, it was pretty smooth. Now we are getting back to prioritizing what needs to be done. And that includes writing a lot of new pages.
This is exciting for me because I want to have a job that is heavy on the writing. I'm getting a better feel for my company's voice and tone, as well as learning about image formats (there are a ton). It's a great learning experience for me. We are both very glad that I was able to find (and get) this job because we feel like we can finally feel more settled where we are. Which is good because our house is getting filled up with stuff and I don't know how we would move it all.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment