Friday, October 29, 2004

Man, I have forgotten how busy life gets with a full-time job. I have been coming home earlier than I used to, but it still seems that I don't have much time to do the things that I want, like keep this page updated. I should start writing at least every Sunday like many of my relatives are doing.

But until that starts, I should give a couple of updates here.

First, things are going well for me on the job front. I have a contract position currently that I really enjoy. I am doing Web editing again, and getting to make some updates to the content. The work I am doing is for a college, so the processes are somewhat slow. Not much of my work is up yet, but once we get some things live I will post a link.

I am also doing some freelance resume editing. It is pretty lucrative for the amount of time it takes, its just that it means I have to come up with a couple hours a week to work on them. But we need the money right now and this is something that I am interested in, so I don't mind doing it.

Mia is still pregnant. She wishes that she weren't, but we are getting close, so I think we are going to make it. Last night, we finally outgrew our full-size bed. I blew up the airmatress and slept next to our bed so that Mia could spread out without worrying about hitting me when she rolls over, or me taking up too much room if I get into bed before her. It will be hard to be apart, but we will survive that too.

The only other thing to report is that Boston finally won a World Series. Fans here have been waiting a long time so we are glad they were able to pull through. It would have been extremely disheartening if we had beaten the Yankees so specatularly and then lost in the Series. Everyone here is happy that we didn't.

No comments: