Thursday, October 07, 2004

As my sister pointed out to me, it very much did sound like I had this writing position when I last posted. And I thought that I did.

But after turning down the full-time job, the people at Wheelock started sounding unsure, it made me nervous about whether this was going to fall through after I had already removed my other option.

Fortunately, I do want to tell everyone that I have work for at least the next month. It is with the college and I will be doing writing. I am excited for that. It will be a good feeling to go back to work and start collecting a paycheck again. The time off has been good for me, and for Mia, but at the end of the day we need some money coming in.

I should also mention that the pregnancy is going well. She is really starting to get big, but there wasn't much room for the baby to begin with, so I guess it was inevitable. But they are both healthy and happy -- most of the time.

No comments: