Today is Mother's Day, and I can't wait any longer to post this.
We are pregnant. Mia is going to have a baby!! We are very excited and called all of our family early so they could tell people at Church. We thought it was a very nice way to say Happy Mother's Day by letting our mother's and Grandmother's know that they are going to have a new generation to dote on very soon. I don't think they will mind.
So the details are few right now, but I will give as many as I can. We are due November 30, 2004. That seems like so far away, but I am sure it will come very quickly. We don't know what the baby is yet, but we do know that the little kiddo is making Mia very sick in the mornings. Especially if she tries to move around too much after eating breakfast. Sigh, such is life I suppose.
At our first appointment with the Doctor, Mia had to get some drawn. She had not been able to keep anything down that morning, and ended up fainting in the office. It was scary at the time, but I was glad that I was there for her. We came home and I decided not to go back into work that day.
We are going to try keeping a photo log of the pregnancy on my main site, check out the progress our little baby is making week by week.
Sunday, May 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment