Sunday, August 10, 2003

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been working on the rest of my site. I attempted my first foray into templates and style sheets with Dreamweaver. They are pretty basic, but making sure I got everything in the right place, figured out what belonged in the template, what fit in the style sheet, how to reference them and on and on and on.

Having a project to explore these technical ins and outs makes things easier. I could visualize what the end product should be and just had to keep tweaking and adjusting. I made numerous forays to the Internet for help. I also relied heavily on my blog's style sheet so I can't take too much credit.

The great thing about the Web is that now that I have everything figured out (I hope) you won't see any of the mistakes that I made (I hope). I am thinking of including some JavaScript, so errors are on the way.

And let me say:
No Contest!!!

No comments: