
Ok, I admit that I got the haircut after the job but I don't think the order is important in this case. Let me tell you a little about my new job. I'm going to be a Campaign Manager at a company called Bulldog Solutions. They are a Lead Generation service company. Which means that I'll be managing marketing campaigns that Bulldog executes for our clients to generate more leads.
This is similar to what I'm doing now at Snowbound. I'm responsible for a lot of our lead generation and do all the execution for them. So this is going to be a change of pace for me since I'll be doing it for multiple clients instead of just one company.
But, it's also a small company so I will hopefully continue to have opportunities to expand my skills and experiment with other things.
I start on Monday. It's getting exciting to think about but also makes me a bit apprehensive about going back to an office job. Fortunately, I've been down to the office a few times and the people are great. I think that I'm going to fit in well. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
4 comments:
Congrats on the new job!
Good job, literally, and nice pic. You look managerly. Like ready to survey all problems and paradigms.
Looking smooth J, congratulations and good luck.
Thanks everyone. I'm excited to start something new.
Post a Comment