Sunday, November 06, 2005

So, now that Mia is back, I've stopped blogging as much. D'oh.

This has been a pretty exciting week. First, it's been great having Mia back, even though Ethan makes quite a fuss in the morning when I leave for work, or even go to the shower for that matter. I feel so bad when I head out the door because he starts crying.
If you know Ethan, he doesn't cry very often. Only when something has really upset him. I'm glad that he loves me, but it's sad that he doesn't understand that I'm going to come back for him. I don't want him to think that I'm leaving for good.

I also got some good news at work. After having my review with my manager, she's decided that with the job responsibilities I've been taking on, I haven't really been a Marketing Assistant. So instead of giving me a raise, I got a promotion and salary adjustment (read: better than raise).
She said that it was easy to sell our CEO on the idea because he's been very happy with the work, suggestions, and improvments I've been able to make. I'm glad to be with a company that I can contribute to in a meaningful way.

No comments: