I can't believe it's May. I can't believe Ethan is so big.
I can't believe that I have a new job. Or that we are still living in Massachusetts.
This year has been good so far. While I was unemployed I picked up some contracts and freelance work that was very rewarding and interesting. Currently I am working for a company called Snowbound Software, we do Document Imaging software and learning this industry is quite interesting.
I have decided that it only takes me five minutes to do a quick post to my blog and that I should do it daily. I know that I decided this back in January also, but I hope to be better about it this time.
Ethan has some great pictures at the other side of my site, I recommend checking out what a cute boy he is.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment