At the end of my first week as a free (unemployed) man, I have decided to do some freelance work. It is something that I have been considering for a while, but haven't had a chance to dig into because I was working such long hours.
I have already connected with an agency that helps people find freelance work, I am hoping they will be able to get me going on some small, short-term projects. That is what I would like while I figure out where to go with my life.
This would also provide some flexibility to be home once the baby is born. That is going to be the hardest thing, I don't want to start a job just after the baby is born because I won't know what their expectations on my work schedule will be. Getting another job that demands long hours and willingness to put off family life is not for me.
Friday, September 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment