Thursday, April 01, 2004

Happy Birthday to ME!!

People have tried to call me old today, but at a spry 27 I feel that I am just getting started in life. I am not worried about feeling old, I have so much left to do with my life.
I am in a good job, I have a good calling in the Church and a beautiful wife. What more could I ask for?

I feel that over the last few years I have done some worthwhile things with my life. I have learned so much from going on a mission, going to college, getting married, traveling around the world, moving to Boston, and working in editing, public relations, and direct marketing. There is so much that I have been able to do that is unique to my experience that I can't help but feel everyone else has missed out. Of course this is an extremely egocentric point of view, but my life has been very good to me.

I am looking forward to the coming year. There are exciting things that are happening and I expect to happen. My sister is getting married in August, as well as my parents coming out to visit. I believe I will be getting a promotion at work this year. And my wife has started working again, so we can afford to keep living in Boston. I am looking forward to all of these. I am looking forward to another great year, full of experiences that no one else will have, full of experiences that I would regret not having.
All in all, I do not feel old but energized to continue living a full, exciting life.

No comments: