Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So I am not getting to this blog as much as I would like. That sure makes it hard to keep people interested in coming here.

I had a consultation with my dentist today about a root canal that I am going to need. There are a few other cavities to be filled, but the main concern is the root canal. Fortunately he caught it early enough that I don't have to go for it right away. I might spread it over this year and next. That would be nice.
But it has certainly given me a renewed interest in dental hygene. We got a sonic care tooth brush for Christmas, and I am still getting used to it. I like it except when I hit my teeth with the back side. They are supposed to be good though, I will have to see if I notice a difference.

No comments: