Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Well, I started my new job today. They are very excited to have me working there, which is such a great feeling. I am not sure why they want me so much, but it excites me rather than making me feel self-concious.

I started at a weird time because we are going to Korea in two weeks, and will be gone for two weeks. That means that I am not really getting into my real work but just hanging out helping people.

In case you are wondering, I am now working at Protocol as an Associate Project Manager. The office is very interesting, we make sure that all the direct mail pieces are prepared properly, that the distribution is set up correctly and that the production happens smoothly. I really think it is going to be an interesting job.

I also just found out that placing a heavy emphasis on writing during my interviews was a good thing. I know that I want to write and I enjoy writing, and today found out that the Quality Assurance head is glad to have another good writer on board. Someone she can pass along writing and proofreading assignments too. This tells me that I have many paths open for me through this position.

So, more updates to come as I get into my job and as I prepare to head to Korea. That will be fun. I can't wait to eat kimche again

No comments: