Well, after nearly 19 hours in-flight and almost 24 hours of traveling (which includes driving and airport time) we made it to Korea. One nice thing about the flight over the Pacific was that they had little TVs for every seat and a variety of movies that they constantly replayed. We got to pick a choose a couple of the movies that were interesting to us.
Our first day in Korea we burned through 100,000 Won. That comes out to about $80 and we got a lot for our money, but it is amazing how quick you can spend money over here. On the other hand, that is what we came for, so we are going to keep going.
My parents apartment over here is quite amazing. I want their kitchen and some of the closets they have. The whole apartment makes great use of space. I am really quite jealous.
We are off to see a Korean palace now, I will have to describe some of it later.
Hmmm and I will have to describe the Kimche. Hmmmmm
Saturday, October 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment