Monday, September 22, 2003

So, it has been a while.

I won't say that it has been because I don't have time. I have lots of time on my hands. I suppose I have been avoiding any sort of explanation. And I like that tactic, so my explanation is that I got fired from my job and I am moving on.

The last week has been a good one. I have done lots of writing (cover letters) and even had a couple of interviews last week (which was the week after I lost my job). I went back to Protocol, the company I decided against in January in favor of Schwartz, and they welcomed me with open arms. In fact one of the women had an intuition back then that I would be coming back in a few months... and there I was.

Honestly, I have felt so revitalized knowing that I know have the time to go searching for something that I absolutely want to do. The landscape now is so different from Jan., there are so many more companies hiring. I am not going to settle for anything and might not even stay in PR.

The weather has been amazing for September, and since I have some free time we are going to head to the beach this week. That will be a nice break.

No comments: