Monday, September 01, 2003

I haven't posted in a couple of days. I suppose I have been caught up in other things. With the Labor day weekend nearing I started a new game of NWN.

This weekend has been a nice release. There is something about a 3 day weekend that makes both the week before (as you anticipate and plan) better and the week after (since you only have 4 days of work) much better. On Saturday we went to a community farm in the area and picked our own raspberries and blueberries. Unfortunately we are right in between the seasons just now, so most of the raspberries were unripe, and most of the blueberries were gone. I think we are going to head back for more raspberries when they ripen.
It was interesting though, picking through the bushes because of all the bees buzzing around. They were very docile, just flew away when you moved the branches aside. I don't think anyone got stung while we were there.

No comments: