Monday, January 14, 2008

Memories of sleep

I know that it's been a while and I apologize. Unfortunately, my schedule has been extremely erratic lately for a few factors.

1. Edward. He sometimes sleeps well at night and sometimes doesn't. It's kind of a craps shoot. Last night he was up at midnight until 2am. Then he woke up again at 4am :(

2. Laptop. The power cord on my laptop broke, right near where it connects to the computer. This has made getting online to update my blog (or anything) much more difficult. I can't sneak in a few minutes before bedtime and the office computer is slowly dying.

3. Sleep. I fell asleep at 8pm on Saturday. That's how tired I was. This is not an entirely uncommon occurrence for the last few weeks. Some days we'll stay up late anticipating a rough evening with Edward, some days we'll go to be early anticipating middle-of-the-night troubles. Sometimes we guess right and sometimes we don't.

So, those are my pathetic excuses. I'll be getting up and running again soon (should have a new power cord in tomorrow and only 2 more weeks till Edward should start sleeping better). We do have some cute stories, pictures, and videos of the kids to show, please be patient and I'll get them up.

1 comment:

dastew said...

We need to get you guitar hero for your sleepless nights.