So, on Sunday I was giving a ride home to a woman in our ward. When we got home, she realized that she didn't have her keys. She was locked out of her house.
We drove around for a little while, out to where her husband works but the place was closed. Then we drove back to her house to see if any of her neighbors were home.
Since it was still locked, I started calling around to find a place she could wait for her husband to some home (Mia was at work). When I called a unnamed priesthood leader, he asked if I had tried to open the door with a credit card.
No... I hadn't tried that. So we did. And it worked!
I felt how Nephi must have felt when recovering the brass plates. Well... maybe not quite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment