Monday, August 14, 2006

Ok, Ok, I know that it's been a loooooooong while since I posted. Really not much excuse for it, I've just been bad about loading up this site.

So, what's been happening to us in August? Well, Mia and I have been married for 6 years. So we are offically out of the "dangerzone" for marriages that fail in the first 5 or so years. We are going strong so I'm not worried at all about hitting 10 years and then it's all just smooth sailing :)

Ethan is also growing up every day. His current vocabulary consists of:
Fire Truck (for anything that moves)
Bike (Ok, he does differentiate this one)
See ya pee (and then he flushes the toliet)
buckle (for the buckles on his high chair and car seat that he then plays with, but wont' climb into either on his own)

And he's learned that jumping is fun. Off of everything. Espeically if someone is holding his hand.

No comments: