I haven't told Mia this, but she'll find out now that it's on my blog.
She dreads Mondays because Monday means that she is responsible for Ethan again and then has to go to work afterwards. If they weren't in combination, I'm sure she wouldn't mind either.
However, my secret is that I don't mind Mondays at all. Not after a solid 2.5 days (and I mean solid, from the time I wake up until Ethan is in bed) starting Friday afternoon and ending Sunday night. Church does provide a break, but I teach primary... so not much of one.
So, Monday is kind of like my day off. Not really, I always have plenty of work to get the week started, but I do get to sit down for longer than 5 minutes.
P.S. I should also mention how amazing my wife is for taking care of Ethan for 5 days straight during the week. A - maz - ing!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment