Monday, April 03, 2006

I want to make a quick entry about my boy. He's very into imitation these days. If he sees me or Mia doing something he wants to do it too.

Today, after I got home from work we spent about 10 minutes folding our arms and saying little prayers. Ethan loved it. In fact, he got so excited that he would often start yelling while one of us was saying a prayer.

He also saw me giving kisses to my wife and ran over wanting to be picked up. Then he gave kisses to his mom too.

And, later, after Mia had gone to work, Ethan gave me a phone (he has some old ones with no batteries and a couple of play phones) while he played with his toy cell phone. He thought it was great when I pretended to talk to someone.

He's a great kid and we love him very, very much.

No comments: