It's late and I'm tired but I wanted to get a quick post in. Ethan is the cutest boy ever. Lately, before his bath I have been putting his towels (that have little hoods) on his head like a cape. He then runs around naked, or with a diaper on, with his cape yelling at Mia and I. Good yelling, he's so happy before his bath.
The other funny thing about bath time is that he has been trying to drink the bath water out of the cup that I use to rinse him with. It's funny because he gets a pretty full cup, bites the lip of it, then tips the entire thing upwards and splashes himself in the face.
He's a cute boy.
The other thing that I wanted to say was how much we appreciate our parents (Mia's parents and mine). We have an organized, clean basement. We have a nice chest freezer. We have a dishwasher (that I ran twice tonight). Thank you so much, it's made our lives easier having your support. We love you all.
Maybe I should post more often when I'm this tired, my feelings seem to be less filtered.
Good night!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment