Monday, June 07, 2004

So, I feel bad that I haven't said more about the baby on my blog. I could write something everyday about our little baby, and I should.

Actually, we aren't seeing much change yet in Mia, so we mostly just read about what our baby is doing. One of the visible things however is the persistent morning sickness. She hasn't been able to wake up and just get going with her day. That is frusterating. We are both trying to come up with ways to help her, but so far nothing seems to work. We hope that it will pass soon. I don't know what either of us would do if Mia was sick all nine months. In fact, let's not think about it.

Mia is under the impression that her stomach is getting bigger, but I don't see much difference. We can tell that the baby has shifted up into the location it will be for the rest of the pregnancy. And in a couple of weeks we get to go in for an ultrasound to determine the . I hope that we can find out on our first visit.

Overall we are still very excited about having a baby. I have been telling people at work, and almost everyone at church knows now, so we are really in full-swing here.

No comments: